I. Guarantee Terms and Conditions
1. AVITEX, s.r.o., Rybná 716/24, 110 01 Praha 1, Identification No. (IČ): 60745291,
tel.: +420 544 234 440, fax: +420 543 216 339 (hereinafter the “Seller”)
provides a guarantee for goods in the extent of generally binding regulations.
2. Claims arising from liability for defects shall not apply to any defects caused by the following:
a. mechanical damage or wear and tear;
b. natural disaster; or
c. intentional damage.
3. The purchaser must give notice of defects in writing without undue delay, preferably within five days following the date when the defect was discovered. The purchaser shall send the notice specifying
the defect to the address of the Seller’s registered office or to its e-mail address.
4. The purchaser shall be obliged to state the order number and provide a document proving
the ownership of the goods (copy of an invoice, bill of delivery, payment document).
5. The Seller shall decide on the complaint no later than within 30 business days and notify
the purchaser thereof by e-mail, unless the Seller and the purchaser agree otherwise.
6. The complaint shall be settled by the Seller without undue delay, but no later than within 30 days following the day when the complaint was raised, unless the Seller and the purchaser agree otherwise.
7. Unrightful complaint.
In the event of an unrightful complaint (if the reported defect is not discovered or if the defect is not covered by the guarantee), the Seller may request reimbursement of the costs of testing, repair, etc.
II. Rescission of the Agreement and Return of Goods
1. Rescission of the agreement shall be governed by Act. No. 367/2000, Coll.
2. The customer shall be entitled to rescind the agreement pursuant to Sections 53(7) and 54 of
the Civil Code within 14 days following the takeover of the goods.
3. To rescind the agreement, significant conditions must be fulfilled, including the following:
the goods must be undamaged and in the original packaging with all documents that were sent with the goods, such as a warranty certificate, etc. and must be returned within the deadline set forth by law or, as the case may be, within a deadline extended by the trader.
4. The right to rescind the agreement shall be restricted if the Seller registers the goods directly for a concrete customer and cannot sell them to any other person.
5. Where the Seller rescinds the agreement, the Seller shall immediately contact the Purchaser to agree on the way of returning the money.
6. Where the purchaser paid the relevant amount and is entitled to rescind the agreement, the Seller shall send a credit note to the purchaser’s address, which the purchaser shall confirm and send back to the Seller. The Seller shall return the money on the basis of the credit note received from
Commercial Terms and Conditions
Welcome to electronic shop avitex.cz.
The Purchasing Rules provide complete information connected with orders in our internet shop.
By completing an order, the purchaser confirms that it has acquainted itself and agrees with
the Complaint Handling and Purchasing Rules. The order constitutes a draft purchase agreement. The purchase agreement shall commence upon the takeover of the ordered goods by the Purchaser.
I. Introductory Provision
1. The operator of internet shop avitex.cz (hereinafter the “Seller“) is:
Rybná 716/24, 110 01 Praha 1
Identification No. (IČ): 60745291
Tax Identification No. (DIČ): CZ60745291
Tel.: +420 544 234 440, +420 544 234 440
Fax: +420 543 216 339